5.31.2005

Of course you do

Been away on business for the last bit, lets make a quick dip into a recent comment before I get some much needed rest and a Bacta spritzer;

Boba Fett, I love you.

Can't say it any better than that really, but let's clarify something... and please, pay close attention.

I am a killer. I don't do so for justice, or law and order. I don't do so for revenge nor do I do it for kicks. I do it for CREDITS. Understand that? Money. You pay me and I'll kill someone for you. Say it with me, "Mr. Boba Fett kills sentient beings for credits". It's just that easy.

Now let's step back a moment and look at this. This person is professing love for someone who is admittedly a sexy badass, but a sexy badass who is also an unequaled contract killer. That's the key part there and I can't say it enough. Contract killer. I'm not exactly the sort of guy you want to bring home to mother, unless of course you're paying me to kill her, in which case game on. I hate mothers.

Why bring this up? Simply because for every being out their that's terrified of me, there is another one who worships the ground I walk on. They dress like me, they walk like me and they try and talk like me. The males want to be me, and the females want to be with me. It's pathetic really, as I think many of these people have been completely overcome with my level of extreme awesomeness and been totally blinded by what I really am. It's not like I'm hiding it. I have an ad in the yellow pages on most of the major systems in the galaxy for crying out loud. "AAA - BOBA FETT - I KILL FOR CREDITS". Hardly subtle.

Despite this, I've got the groupies, the hangers-on and those who profess their undying love to me. I find it flattering, but sad at the same time since for almost any number of credits I'd plug any one of you. Nothing personal.

So there's a little perspective on things, though I don't expect any of this will stop the love. What can I do? I am awesome.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fett, this little blog is incredibly helpful to an assassin such as myself; especially one that likes to get to know her prey. Watch your back.

03:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your little blog doesnt really capture the personality of fett. and if anyone wants to argue that fett's personality wasnt apparent read some goddamn EU. if you dont know what EU is then well go watch your 6 little movies and forget i posted. as for the blogger quit pretending to be fett, you dont do him justice.

08:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Poster above this, that was really rude. It's his blog, and he is permitted to do whatever he wants with it. If you have a problem with that, then go shove your head up a bantha's rear.

Phew. Now that that's over with...Keep up the posts, Boba. <3

01:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its me again... the rude guy. yes it is his blog and yes hes free to do whatever he wants with it. just as i am free to express my opinion that i dont like it and if you dont like it then you can go shove a thermal detenator up your ass. dont call someone rude and then tell them to piss off, you fucking hypocrite.

04:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which sends to over 700 MILLION people a day.

03:16  
Blogger krediet said...

Hello Boba Fett ,

What a nice blog you have here! Amazing stuff! Blogger may be proud to have you on board! It must have been a lot of time and effort! The way I like it!

Kindest regards, and thanks for your information!

Anne kredieten

21:54  
Blogger kredietlenenhypotheken said...

Hello Boba Fett ,

What a nice blog you have here! Amazing stuff! Blogger may be proud to have you on board! It must have been a lot of time and effort! The way I like it!

Kindest regards, and thanks for your information!

Anne krediet

07:32  
Blogger krediet said...

Hello Boba Fett ,

What a nice blog you have here! Amazing stuff! Blogger may be proud to have you on board! It must have been a lot of time and effort! The way I like it!

Kindest regards, and thanks for your information!

Anne krediet

03:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Adult+sex+stories+archive racing car radio control quilters sewing cabinets

03:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Automotive books for 93 gmc sonoma web site promotion vehicle theft investigation outline http://www.coming-off-prozac.info Auto dealers your city kansas Aucio+conferencing keywords car loan chevy auto dealers ct used Diet adipex strongest prescription diet pill affiliate tracking software program fragrance oil canada Verizon in voip industry mcse prfungsgebhr trolley car boutique Writing and running cmi scripts on unix Timeless waterbed Honda st1300 problems Providence massachusetts mortgages tits with large nipples car seat stroller combination

14:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

18:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home